The Life of Your Sample in the care of Turrentine Brokerage
Just how much tender loving care can there be for your wine sample? Not enough! What really happens to your samples that pass through the doors of Turrentine Brokerage?
By the time your samples are received at Turrentine Brokerage, we are hard at work marketing them. We process them in an accurate and timely manner so they may be shipped out the same day to potential Buyers.
We pride ourselves on supplying the best service in the business for your samples by having the most accurate listing of active Buyers and by obtaining the freshest samples available. The daily processing we perform for your samples is not only important to you, the Seller, but to those who will be receiving and tasting your product. We strive to supply Buyers with as much information as possible to allow them to submit an offer on your wine. The most critical information is:
2) Variety Percentages
3) Vintage Percentages
4) Appellation Percentages
5) Gallons Available for Sale
6) Lot and tank codes
A list of extensive steps we take to process a wine sample:
- Unpack every box.
- Search our database for the lot of wine or enter new wine into the database.
- Contact the client for missing information.
- Label each sample with the important detailed information, including a unique lot ID and a date stamp that Buyers need when evaluating samples.
- Search the database for all potential Buyers, whether it is the main variety requested or an alternative variety or appellation for the Buyer.
- Match up potential Buyers with the wine.
- Have each match reviewed by at least two brokers.
- Prepare wines for shipment.
- Package shipments.
- Send out packages to arrive with potential Buyers the next day.
- Email Buyers a list daily of the wine being shipped with all the details.
- Weekly, perform an inventory of your samples, making sure we have enough on hand and that they are still fresh.
- Communicate with you by email or phone to update the availability and request any fresh samples.
In other words, a tremendous amount of care and effort are put into your samples each time we receive them. All of these steps are to ensure your wines are showcased in the best way and to the most active Buyers.
We like to keep everyone informed that we are doing our best for the clients we serve by sending out emails. For potential Buyers, we send out an email with information pertaining to the wine sample(s) shipped that day. Also, keeping in touch with Sellers to make sure we have the most updated information and freshest samples on our shelves.
We want to supply our potential Buyers with the best representation of our Seller’s product. And the process we go through every day, adds priceless value to your sample.
This is a day in the life of a sample.
Sales Support Bulk Wine Inventory